He Speaks, She Speaks: What Different Things They Say!
Sometimes both sexes feel the clash of styles. During these uncertain economic times, organizations have their eyes on the bottom line, and much attention is paid to training an efficient workforce.
But how many organizations train their members to be fluent in gender communication?
On the home front things are not much better! Currently, the U.S. has approximately a 50% divorce rate. Both at work and home we interact daily with the opposite sex. Our success in both these arenas is directly linked to our ability to comprehend and adjust our communication style.
This program provides hands-on communication skills that enable us to be more effective with men and women.
- The Nature versus Nurture Controversy: Did men and women learn their different ways of communicating or were they born that way?
- What drives the way men and women communicate?
- It’s The Elephant in the Middle of the Room: Why Sex Differences Can’t Be Ignored
- The Seven Most Asked Questions
- It’s not what you say but how you say it: men, women and nonverbals
- The Credibility Gap : Chick Talk Versus Guy Talk
- Men DO Listen: The “Socio-emotional ear” versus the “Content ear”
- The Split Ear Phenomena
- Are we speaking the same language? How men and women talk or why doesn’t he take me seriously?
- It’s what he and she don’t say that means a lot: The Power of Nonverbals
- How to capture the best of both worlds with gender flexing: When to alter, accommodate, or modify communication with the opposite sex
- How to resuscitate communication between the sexes by getting off auto pilot: Moving from the Unconscious to Conscious Mode