Audrey presented, The Art of Conscious Communication to Seagate Technologies January 2017
-I would have liked to hear more from her, it was a very interesting presentation
- Allotted more time for interaction or a follow-up session with this fantastic high content filled speaker.
- Audrey was great, wish we had more time with her.
- I heard from lots of folks; we'd like longer sessions, more like a full class or course.
- We need more time with Dr. Nelson
My name is Jessica Sullivan, and I am one of the Women’s Interactive Network Chair’s at Charles Schwab (known as WINS).
My team and I had the opportunity to listen to you at the Leadership Success Forum event on 10/14. We loved every word you had to say and would be very interested in engaging you for an event onsite in 2017.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Jessica M. Sullivan
Business Strategy & Analytics | Portfolio Consulting
USFS: Exploring Leadership
The Art of Conscious Communication: Audrey Nelson
Thursday, November 17, 2016, Missoula MT
- She was great. Clean, concise, and applicable information regardless of job assignment.
- Good training on communication
- Very energetic. Great interaction. Funny. Really engaging speaker. Really interesting presentation. Would love to see her speak again.
- Audrey gave insightful, clear, and applicable information on communication. This will help me in presentations, conflict resolution, listening with empathy, etc. The best presentation so far.
- Appreciated her point of view and insight into listening skills, first impressions, and the differences of communication between men and women. I would have liked more concrete examples of how to deal with specific communication issues. Ie. Specific examples like how she touched on the one interrupter in the group setting.
- Great presenter, very energetic. A lot of information that people probably know but definitely need reminded of. My favorite presenter of the week.
- Good stuff, good presenter.
IMS Charlotte, NC A Woman’s Guide to Leadership
Thank you for sharing your time, research and passion about women in the workplace today. It was very reassuring and inspiring to be with you and a room of women with the energy to make a difference. I was not one of the outspoken ones in the room, but listening and absorbing every minute. I have a 7am status meeting tomorrow morning with a group of all high powered (Male) Cardiologists and Healthcare Administrators, I can't wait to walk in like I own the place.
I also have my annual review at 9am - what timing!!
IMS Charlotte A Woman’s Guide to Leadership
Wednesday, December 7, 2016
What was the overall effectiveness of the speaker?
6.7 out of 7
Was the content of today’s session of value?
6.7 out of 7
Of the topics discussed today, which was of most interest to you?
Non-verbal communication and code-switching
Body language – non-verbal communication
How communication impacts your credibility
Did I mention that your presentation today was awesome? I also liked your points on being assertive. Finally, I really want the Gender Communication Handbook so I am bombarding your email. Ha. And….No apologies!!!!!
Thank you so much for traveling to Boston and delivering another great session! We truly enjoyed you being here and I think all who attended thoroughly enjoyed the session. It definitely got us thinking! Thank you. Below is the feedback, please let me know if you have questions! See you soon.